TGP Russian Submitter 2006 is intended for automatic gallery and site submission to TGP (Thumbnail Gallery Post) and linklists. Program fill up HTML-forms (including complicated and multi-step ones) with user data and recognize most of submit codes (passphrases), acting as a real human!
You can make your own submit base or edit existing one. Also you can create a base for the specific purpose - e.g. base for web boards posting.
Program includes gallery and site generator and learnable confirmer.
- Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP or Windows 2003.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or better.
- Pentium 200 MHz or better.
- 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended).
Main program features
Buy TGP Russian Submitter 2006 now!
- Handy profile system, which allows to:
- Create a set of "virtual" webmasters, each with unique properties (name, e-mail, proxy-server, etc.) View screenshot 1, View screenshot 2
- Define list of sites for submission.
- You can disable desired sites in profile.
- You can select only sites that exactly match the gallery specificity. View screenshot
- Set up personal data for each site in each profile (partner account password, autoconfirmation password, etc.) View screenshot
- You can put a value from any profile field to any other field from the profile or generator. View screenshot
TGP Russian Submitter 2006 saves cookies separately for each profile automatically! Cookies will be automatically used while submitting, history reviewing or confirming.
- Gallery and site generator, which allows to:
- Create gallery without HTML editing. View screenshot
- You can place gallery blocks (Thumb Block, Banner Block) arbitrarily, using mouse only.
- You can position pictures in the gallery, using mouse only.
- Create gallery with your own template. View screenshot
- You can create template in any appropriate program (e.g. in Dreamweaver) and easily use it with TGP Russian Submitter 2006.
- You can put any profile data in template by using special macroses. For example, <#Big Desc#> macros shall be replaced with the gallery description.
- Put personal reciprocal link on each gallery page. View screenshot
- Set up personal HTML-generation template for each profile.
- Create separate HTML-page for desired site.
- Generate HTML-pages using site relationship - put reciprocal links of friendly to each other sites on the one page, and vice versa for hostile ones.
- Generate HTML-pages for linklists. View screenshot
- You can generate them as a flat set of files or as files inside subdirectories.
- Submitter, which allows to:
- Submit pages automatically.
- Submit automatically using up to 16 queues.
- Fill up multi-step forms automatically. For example, if TGP has two forms to fill (on the first one - login/password, on the second one - gallery properties), the submitter will handle it easily in the automatic mode.
Recognize submit codes (passphrases) automatically. At the moment submitter can recognize most of them.
- Set up delay before filled up page shall be sent to the server.
- Specify number of attempts to open page and fill it up.
- Submit pages in the manual (semi-automatic) mode.
- Submit pages in arbitrary order.
- Submit using handy hotkeys.
- Move pages from the manual queue to the automatic and vice versa.
- Update knowledge about submit pages directly from the submitter.
- Fill up the form fields with the gallery data, using context menu.
- Automatic image loading in the forms. I.e., the submit codes will be shown even if images have been disabled. You can save your time with this feature.
- Speed up your submission process.
- Disable images loading.
- Disable ActiveX loading.
- Disable popups.
- Submit page preloading in the submitter's manual queue.
- Confirmer, which allows to:
- Receive mail from the several mailboxes automatically.
- Recognize links in the messages and confirm them automatically.
- Confirming letters of any complexity (AGP3 letters as well).
- Confirm by the reply message.
- Search through the delivered messages.
- Save partner account password to the profile directly from the confirmer.
- Automatically delete messages from the server after receiving.
- Ability to save letters from confirmer to disk. View screenshot
- History page, which allows to:
- Examine the submission results during the submission and after its completion.
- Search through the submission history.
- Resubmit pages if needed.
- Update knowledge about submit forms, while history reviewing.
- Easily base editing, which allows you to:
- Update base from our server.
- Edit base by yourself.
- Make your own TGP and LL bases.
- Make your own arbitrary bases (e.g. for posting to message boards).
- Add reciprocal images without preloading to your hard disk.
- Tweak the base - ability to learn the submitter. Full form filling control.
- Add submit codes patterns.
- Extra tools:
- Built-in proxy checker.
- Built-in cookie manager Internet cache cleaner.